INVENTORY SERVICE FOR RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS
WATSON INVENTORY SERVICES is a well established comprehensive independent inventory service that for many years continues to offer a high quality service to a number of well established local Lettings agents and Landlords delivering quality reports.
EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF THE AIIC
(Association of Independent Inventory Clerks)
With an AIIC member Inventory Clerk you can be sure of a reliable and accountable inventory document that letting agents, landlords and tenants can trust.
Members provide the best source of inventory knowledge - so you know what to expect and your Clerk is committed to deliver. You will avoid many pitfalls by employing an AIIC Independent Clerk.
- ALL REPORTS INCLUDE MULTIPLE DIGITAL COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- WE ARE COMPREHENSIVELY INSURED (Public & Professional Liability)
- REPORTS WILL BE DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR PC WITHIN 24 HOURS
CONTINUITY IS THE KEY!
Using the same Inventory Clerk throughout the term of a tenancy (from begining to end) ensures accurate reports minimising disputes between the Tenant and Landlord/Agent.
CONTINUITY is lost when numerous parties are involved.
- Detailed Property Inventory Compilations.
- Start of Tenancy Check-in.
- End of Tenancy Check-out.
- Mid tenancy property inspections.
1. Property Inventory : Preparation of a document recording the cleanliness and condition of a property with clearly defined description glossaries, accompanied by any fixtures, fittings, contents and decoration, and with relevant meter readings (the ‘inventory’), immediately before the tenancy starts.
2. Start of tenancy Check-in : Getting the tenant’s agreement to this record (often done by visiting the property on the check-in day with the new tenant(s) to make sure they agree with the property’s cleanliness and condition (the ‘check-in’). Alternatively, giving the tenant the means to provide feedback remotely and agree on the contents within a given time period (usually 7 days).
3. End of tenancy Check-out : Recording the cleanliness and condition of the property when the tenancy ends in order to identify what has changed (the ‘check-out’).
4. Mid tenancy inspections - For medium to long term tenancies, the Clerk will carry out an inspection with the peace of mind that early warning of any mistreatment or problems of the property can be reported to the agent/landlord.
- residential properties
- commercial properties
- rural properties
- holiday properties
Surrey, Hamphire, West Sussex and surrounding villages.